COMPANY DETAILS This website is owned and operated by Swimming Pigs Ltd.
COMPANY REGISTRATION Swimming Pigs is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11839099.
To contact us – email@example.com
This Policy describes how we treat personal information on the website where it is located. It also applies to our mobile sites and apps where it is located.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may receive information about you:– when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services team, whether to purchase one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request,
– when you make a purchase we may collect payment information. For example, your billing address and credit card number if you make a payment, from data capture at events Swimming Pigs attend,
– from carefully selected business partners who provide products and services our brand, – occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you, and;
– when you use our website we may collect information about the browser you are using. We use tracking tools to collect internet and usage information from visitors to our site. This includes the referring URL and your IP address. It also includes information about the browser you used to visit the site and where you are located. It may include the pages or URLs of our site that you view during your visit and search terms you enter on our site. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN DIFFERENT WAYS
- We collect information directly from you. For example, if you register on our site or sign up for our emails we collect information from you,
- we also collect information if you contact us, apply for a job, or enter a promotion or competition,
- we collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you,
- we collect information about users over time when you use this website. We also collect information from our mobile apps, such as device identifiers,
- we may have third parties collect personal information this way,
- we get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you, and,
- we combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information
- we get from a third party with information we already have.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for,
- to respond to your requests or questions,
- to let you know about competitions,
- to respond to your customer feedback or evaluate a job application,
- to customise your experience with us,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to contact you about products or services and feedback,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
Our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services, and our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms. We may also pass your information to third parties:
In relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- we will share information with third parties who perform services. For example, we share information with vendors who operate our sites, provide analytics, or help tailor and serve ads,
- we may also share information with companies that send emails for us or run a promotion, in the process of selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- we may share your information with our business partners. For example, we will share information with third parties to jointly promote a product or service. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email,
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes. We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other promotion with anyone who requests a winner’s list,
- we may share information for other reasons that we may describe to you from time to time, and
- we may combine information we get from you with information about you from third parties.
- If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
INFORMING YOU ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- we may use your information to contact you with news on our products and services (provided by us, our other group companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes. We may also pass your information to our other group companies for these purposes,
- we, and these other parties, may contact you by post, SMS, phone, email and other electronic means, if you give us your prior agreement to do so.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at Swimming Pigs, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
You can also contact us at the above address or email if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on Swimming Pigs products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by post, SMS, phone, email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
THESE SITES AND APPS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can contact us via email at email@example.com, or writing to us at Swimming Pigs, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H .
We try to keep our website secure. However you recognise when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
A “cookie” is a piece of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
•to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content of our site to match your preferred interests,
•to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Please note that these cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
You can find Information on how to disable or enable cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.
COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Swimming Pigs(UK) and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar, equal or greater value. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing by email to the winner(s). Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
The Promoter is Swimming Pigs Ltd., 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.